Sunday, February 28, 2010

A letter from a desert island



My name is Cristina Comalat and I'm writing this from an island near Galapagos. My brother and my cousins are here too. We are lost and we can't escape.




It is very dangarous to live here because there are a lot of exotic animals and we don't have much food after eleven days on this island. We haven't got any mobile phones and we can't see or family and friends either. Every day I swim in the ocean and I make a fire on the beach too. I can cook and swim but I can't climb trees and speak Chinese either.




We can't survive here for a long time . It's very hot and sometimes sunny .There isn't much food .I sometimes cook some birds and other animals , but they are horrible , my cousin Laura and I eat some fruit because we don't like these animals , but my brother and my other cousin eat them! I hate living here.




I miss my family and my friends . If you read this , please HELP US!!!!




Thanks




Cristina Comalat =( =(

No comments:

Post a Comment