Monday, November 8, 2010

My ideal home



Here we are in my ideal home . It's a chalet opposite the beach in Santa Barbara , California . It's very big , but sometimes it's difficult to clean . It's got 7 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms ,a big kitchen , a playroom , a beautiful hall , an incredible dining room and a living room . The dining room has got a big old lamp and a beautiful piano and I play it every day .

On an ideal morning in my ideal home we're all here . My mun and dad are eating the breakfast outside in the wonderful garden . My brother is surfing on the sea . I'm iun the living room watching a film with my friends .

I like the garden because it has a big pole and a lot of beautiful plants . My favorite room is my bedroom because it has a large wardrobe , a desk with my computer and a lot of photos , books and posters on the wall I can relax and chatting with my friends in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment