Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1. DID YOU WORK HARD? Yes , I did
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK? Yes , i did because the last few days I didn't have time.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU? It was more difficult for my , post videos and
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?( new grammar, vocab..)I did learn a lot of new vocabulary ,grammar and a lot of other things.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE? I did improve my pronuncation

Diferent activities

I used the power point , youtube , scribd and the sildershare for the oral presentation, and other programs for the blog.

I don't like videos summeris I prefer writing and dialogues because they are more funny than videos.

Conclusion

What is your best activity?

My best activity is oral presentation the because I like make it.

Do you like the language room ?

Yes , I do , because is different of the other subjects.




No comments:

Post a Comment