Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My oral presentation about Justin Bieber

Presentation:

I used the powerpoint for made my oral because it was more easy to explained and showed some photos of Justin Bieber to the other people.

I spent three minuts to did my oral presentation.

Body language:

I was very nervous because I was the first person to did the oral. But I looked to the audience and I didn't read a lot, because the oral was about my favorite singer and all of the things I knew before.

Structure:

I order the information. And I explain a curiositis things for hold the attencion of the audience.

Content:

I knew all of him information (when he was born, where he grew up....) and also I had his biography My First Step 2 Forever and it had all of the curiositis. But a lot of them I knew before because I have Bieber Fever.

Language:

I think the pronuciation was good and the vocabulary too. But I was very nervous and one time I said: ahh sorry!


Nw Presentation

Presentación1
View more presentations from cristinacomalatgisbert.

MY CLASSMATES:


Clàudia : Katty Perry. She explained very well all the biaography.
Arnau Illa: Neil Armstrong. Niel was the first person to went to the moon. He read a lot because his presentation was very difficul to explaind and he did it very good.
Ferran Illa: Roger Federer. He won 5 open Australia and he was the best tennis player some years ago. Ferran was nervious he did it ok.
Clara: Michel Jackson. He started to sing with his brothers. The oral was short buyt interesting and great.
Jordi: Julian Assange. He was a haker. Jordi made a serious error for the gramar.
Júlia Masó: Xavi HErnàndex. His dream was play with the first team of Brça. The presentaiton was good.
Andreu: Diego de Velàzques. He grow up in Madrid. Andreu say a lot of "ahhhh".
Adam: Andrés Iniesta. He play with Barça. Adam read a lot.
Albert Q: Koby Brayan. The presentation was good he explained very well.
Francesc: Alexander the Great. Her mother name was Olimpya. It was good.
Albert Roca: Emmanuel Adebayon. He played with Arsenal. Now he play with Madrid. Roca spoke very fast, but it was ok.
Cristina Ros: David Guetta. He was born in Paris. His famous songs are memories, who's that chik... It was short, but it was good.
Pau Solà: John Terry. He play with Chelsea. It was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment