Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SELF-EVALUATION

my learning:
1. DID YOU WORK HARD?
Yes I did, but sometimes I didn't have timwe for finish all the work.
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
Yes, I did.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
The more difficult activity for me was the dialogues because I made it with Gemma and Clàudia, and we were three.
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
I learnt to made a biography of a famous person and use the adjectives very well.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?
I need know a lot of information about the topic I'm talking and also use the synonyms for don't repeat all time the same words.
activities in the language room:
write about the different activities.
Use I like/don't like.. I prefer/ My favourite..
Magazine reading and activities

There're a lot of activities for learn English, like magazines, books, websites, writing, dialogues....
I like go to the language room because its a different way to study English.
My favorite activities are read the magazine and the dialogues.

What's best blog in your class? Why?
What's best ESO BLOG?

No comments:

Post a Comment