Sunday, June 5, 2011

My ideal home!

My home
Here we are in my ideal home. It’s a chalet opposite of the beach in Santa Barbara, California. It’s very big, but sometimes is difficult to clean. It’s got 7 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms , a big kitchen , a playroom , a beautiful hall , an incredible dining room and a living room . The dining room has got a big old lamp and a beautiful piano and I play it every day.

On an ideal morning in my ideal home we’re all here. My mum and dad are eating the breakfast outside in the wonderful garden. My brother is surfing on the sea. I’m in the living room watching a film with my friends.

I like the garden because it has a big pole and a lot of beautiful plants. My favourite room is my bedroom because it has a large wardrobe, a desk with my computer and a lot of photos, books and posters on the wall I can relax and chatting with my friends in it.









No comments:

Post a Comment